Summit's selection of North American refrigeration includes the largest capacity all-freezer in a counter height size. Model FS605SSVH is a freestanding residential upright freezer with a full 5 cu.ft. interior capacity. Two fixed wire shelves feature built-in cooling coils to ensure stored items are stored under the right temperature conditions. Three door racks offer additional storage convenience. This unit utilizes a static manual defrost system and unobtrusive technology with our simple and intuitive dial temperature controls. The FS605SSVH comes with a stainless steel wrapped door and sleek vertically mounted handle with a thin 14mm diameter, a popular to style to match many cabinets. The cabinet is a textured white finish. This unit has a non-reversible right hand door swing. With its generous storage capacity and easy-fitting size, the FS605SSVH is the perfect solution for adding extra frozen storage to shared spaces, laundry rooms, second kitchens, offices, and other settings.
- Made in North America and designed for residential applications
- Generously sized interior offers more storage space than any freezer in this size class
- Just 22 inches wide for easy placement in any small location, including laundry rooms, offices, second kitchens, & more
- Durable design offers a professional look to elevate your space
- Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- Static cooling system for efficiency and improved performance
- Two interior shelves with built-in cooling coils to ensure proper cold storage for your items
- Three racks for added storage options
- Simple and intuitive analog controls located inside for easy temperature management
- Runs at under 33 dB for a quiet performance in any setting
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Front adjustable feet let you ensure a clean fit on uneven surfaces
- Note: this door is not reversible
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||33.13" (84 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||33.63" (85 cm)
||21.38" (54 cm)
||25.75" (65 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||44.5" (113 cm)
||5.04 cu.ft. (143 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||29.5" (75 cm)
||18.63" (47 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Full Door Shelves
|Compressor Step Height
||7.5" (19 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||18.63" (47 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||4.0" (10 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
5.04 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.