With adjustable texture from soft and easy to chew to extra crunchy, this uniquely shaped cylindrical ice is known for its satisfying crunch and slow melt.
- Produces up to 90 lb per day
- Stores up to 30 lb of ice
- Produces 3/4 inch L x 1/2 inch H cylindrical ice
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
- Digital controls feature audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Adjustable ice density from soft to extra dense
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Arctic white LED light
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing
|Cord Length (ft)
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|34.25" W x 23.71875" D x 33.125" H
|19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.