Add additional storage space for bulk frozen household items with this large chest freezer by Danby Designer, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Enjoy a generous 14.5 cubic feet (412 L) of freezer space, making it the perfect capacity for large families. The freezer's efficient foam-insulated cabinet and lid ensure the warm outside air won't invade the storage area, reducing energy costs. All your favorite food items can be stored near the top with two convenient storage baskets, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, and the drain is also front-mounted, making the defrosting process quick and easy. Equipped with a white LED light to help you find what you need and a power-on indicator light to let you know your freezer is working continuously. Also included is a durable aluminum interior with rounded corners for easy cleaning and rollers for effortless transportation. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Large capacity 14.5 cu. ft. (412 L) chest freezer suitable for families of four or more
- Manual defrost design with convenient front mount defrost drain
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Front mount thermostat with power-on" indicator light
- Energy-efficient design maintains optimum freezing temperatures of 10F (-12C) to -13F (-25C)
- Two heavy-duty wire baskets and wire compartment divider
- Mounted on rollers
- Energy-efficient interior white LED light
- Durable aluminum interior with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
14.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.