Stock up and store more of your favorite frozen foods while saving time and money with the 3.5 cubic feet white deep freezer from Avanti. The garage ready chest freezer can handle hot or cold temperatures while maintaining an optimal temperature inside. The lift-up lid features an integrated handle for easy access and a streamlined look. This model features a convenient, removable storage basket so you can organize and easily find your frozen foods. The power indicator light lets you know at a glance that your freezer is keeping your items frozen. The external temperature control lets you adjust the temperature without opening the lid. Manual defrost keeps your frozen food fresher and maintains a more consistent freezing temperature, while the defrost water drain conveniently removes water during defrosting. Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty.
- 3.5 cu ft capacity provides plenty of storage for all your frozen food needs
- Single flip-up lid with handle for easy access
- The easy-to-clean interior helps you effortlessly remove spills and prevent odors
- Removable wire storage basket helps you organize your items
- The integrated handle is easy to grasp and offers a simple, sleek look
- Manual defrost keeps your frozen food fresher and maintains a more consistent freezing temperature
- Defrost water drain conveniently removes water during defrosting
- Power indicator light lets you know at a glance that your freezer is working
- External temperature control lets you easily adjust the temperature without opening the lid
- Garage ready chest freezers can handle hot or cold temperatures while maintaining an optimal temperature inside
- Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty
|Unit Dimensions (in)
||33.27 H x 20.27 W x 21.65 D
|Unit Weight (lb)
|Carton Dimensions (in)
||34.75 H x 21.25 W x 22.75 D
|Shipping Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.